Are looking to add a new chess set into your collection? Are you curious about the different types and applications. Look no further as we review some of our popular styles.
1. Combo set: This combination set is perfect for family game night. Whether it’s Chess, Checkers, Backgammon, Dominoes, Cribbage, Poker, Dice and Cards. A nice combo set like this has you covered.
2. Wooden chess set: If chess is played more often it’s nice to upgrade to a sturdy wooden board and nice wooden pieces. You will find this custom ChessCraft board exceeding your expectations with a smooth surface and beautiful game play. Pair it with a nice set of chess pieces for the perfect centerpiece in your house.
3. Wooden Drawer Sets: If you are serious about your game then proudly display it with a set that is sure to make a statement. The pieces can be stored in the drawers keeping them safe until your next duel.
4. Travel Chess Tournament Set: Looking to take your game with you wherever you go? Checkout these travel tournament chess sets: Heavy duty triple-weighted pieces like. For a lighter weight option checkout this.
5. Club Set: Love playing on a wood set but need to use a travel set during club play. Upgrade your vinyl board and pieces with this travel set. Your board will be the talk of the club.
6. Silicone Chess Set: Love playing chess by the pool, lake or beach? Get this durable water proof silicone chess set that is also great for kids as the pieces are also silicone. The board and pieces stuff into a drawstring bag that makes it compact to leave in your car.
If there is something specific that you are interested in that you don’t see on this list email me Yvonne@chessmadefun.com so I can recommend something specific.