Been playing chess for a while and still getting crushed? Own 10 chess books and don’t know where to start learning? Does your rating increase just to drop a 100 points out of no where? Watching endless streams of GM’s still trying to understand basic tactics? Thinking about playing in your first tournament?
Where ever you are in your learning a good chess coach will do more for you with less time then you expect! Some people spend hours on teaching themselves materials they don’t understand. Most learn more in a 45 minute lesson
with a private coach then spending 5-10 hours themselves watching, reading and practicing.
Here are the top 5 reasons you should hire a chess coach:
- You will avoid common mistakes that are made from being self-taught
- Learn how pieces actually move, attack and capture you would be surprised how much is missed when learning piece movement on your own
- Learn how to analyze your games to actually improve
- Apply regular practice and study of the game through recommended assigned homework
- Learn how to actually visualize the board and the best next moves for your opponent and you
Staying motivated in your learning without a good chess coach to help understand how to think about your game is difficult. With a chess coach in your arsenal it is so much easier to learn this beautiful game.
for a players profile today to pick the chess coach that is right for you.
Learning chess on your own can be difficult. Let a coach make it easy, fun and exciting for you.